Adult Protective Services:

Provides services for persons over 18 who are physically or mentally impaired and who are in a situation where they are harmed or threatened with harm by the actions of themselves or others. This often involves the frail elderly and adults who are physically or mentally disabled, seriously ill or alcohol/substance abusers. Potential clients have no one able or willing to help them meet their essential needs such as food, clothing, shelter, and for
medical care. Any concerned person or agency should make a referral for services using the three numbers provided above. All calls are confidential and may be made anonymously

Emergency Response Systems:

Anyone living alone should be encouraged to have a lifeline pendent for safety!! They provide you with peace of mind knowing you can get help 24 hours 7 days a week.

Emergency Assistance for Adults (EAA):

Program for hardship, helps with food, clothing, housing etc. Call your Department of Social Services.

Mobile Crisis Team:

Team of professionals that will come to your home in the community if there is a psychiatric emergency or if somebody is in danger of harming themselves or others.

No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.